WEBSITE SECURITY MATTERS
It doesn’t matter anymore if you have a big or small website, as a website owner you need to make sure that you have website security and that it is well set-up. By ignoring website security, you are putting in danger the money you have invested. Leading to the possibility that all the emails stored on your server might get hacked.
New GDPR regulations are kicking in from May 25th, 2018, aimed at website and e-commerce owners who are storing emails or any other data that belongs to their customers, so make sure to protect & secure your website.
We have created a detailed breakdown with a short description of our High-End Security package available at CKdesign.
1. WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF THE WEBSITE SECURITY IS NOT CONFIGURED?
There are many possibilities of what can happen if your website security is not well configured. We have listed the most common issues we have come across:
– lose your SEO score (titles & meta descriptions are changed to Chinese)
– login panels are not accessible anymore
– undeletable users have access to the back end of your website
– undeletable spam comments on your pages and posts
2. HOW CAN WE SECURE YOUR WEBSITE?
We are maintaining various websites, from small websites to high traffic and complex e-commerce websites.
Thanks to the in-depth knowledge we have gathered over the years, we have created the Best Security Offer currently available on the Irish market.
- Block preview the source code,
b. Block right click,
c. Copyright block,
d. Inspect element block,
e. Download image block,
f. Hide all directories of your website,
g. Hide login panel,
h. Block IP,
i. Block user by hosting,
j. Weekly file backup,
k. Weekly database backup