Here we get to know your business, identify your target audience, competitors and potential challenges to select keywords that will drive traffic to your website.
Quick Fact: 90% of a campaign’s success relies on the proper selection of keywords.
SEO Campaign Roadmap
Based on your industry, competition and the inherent characteristics of your site, we will create a strategy meant to match or beat the competition, taking your website’s structure, code, and digital footprint distribution into consideration. We call this the Campaign Roadmap.
All our experts organize the activities required to drive success to you in the shortest amount of time. We drive as many strengths to your website as we can, as soon as we can.
By Investigating your website’s digital footprint tells us how other websites refer to you. Our job is to ensure we create a natural and balanced off-page profile for your website.
Quick Fact: Backlinks still contribute to over 60% of rankings in search
At CKdesign, we identify the technical elements of your site that can be improved. And we also match search phrases to the pages on your site. We will ensure that your site is sending the correct information to Search Engines regarding your value proposition, products or services. Next, we start to create appealing content to penetrate Search filters and reach your target audience even better
1. Keyword Research
2. Competitor Research
3. Content & image Optimization
4. H1 & H2 tags setting
5. Speed Optimization
6. Meta Tags Optimization
7. Search console & Analytics, setting
8. Robots.txt & sitemap submissions
9. All on-site SEO settings
10. Weekly content creation / Blog
11. Articles will be created on the weekly basis to keep website content fresh & keyword optimised
12. Keywords Targeted Backlinks
13. Local citations
14. 20-Search Engines Submissions
15. Google my Business Listings
16. Google my Business Listings
17. Optimize all content to be SEO friendly and help them to rank,
18. Regular pings to Google, Yahoo and Bing
19. Google Analytics performance reporting,
20. Google Console Integration
21. Submitted sitemap to Search Engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing)